2. Figure out how much money you need to live and work/divided by the number of people you think realistically might invest.
3. Tightly define GAINCMS and its place in the market.
4. Figure a way to offer something special to get people to invest in your project. (form a small company and offer non-voting stock to the "investors," everyone likes to get something, or receive something that makes them feel special or unique. How about their investment buys them a "franchise" for supporting GAINCMS or maybe have a special "investors" addition of your project)
5. Host your project at textdrive.com (they offer opensource developers a place to develope their projects and a way to make some money. The main Wordpress developer only recieved 600.00 dollars in support from the opensource community. ouch!)
6. Finally become a national recognized speaker helping millions of developers wishing they to could work all day long on the things they love and get paid. The program would be available on video cassette, cdrom, or dvd for 3 easy payments of 29.95.
Good luck Jonathan,
Ps. Consider me your first investor (How much do I owe you).f2富二代官网入口