Relative Links in Macromedia Dreamweaver template
It seems that Dreamweaver has what almost appears like a bug. By changing one path in your template to Site Root it will change all template-related paths to Site Root throughout any page using that template. While this can be frustrating, there's also a fairly simple solution:
- Select an image in the template that has a link.
- Click on the Browse icon.
- At the bottom of the browse window, change Relative To: to "Document". Click Ok.
- If it was already set to "Document" then change to "Site Root". Click Ok. Click on the Browse icon again and then change Relative To: back to "Document". Click Ok.
- Save and Update all pages.